As a valued member, your safety and wellbeing is our top priority. With continued news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share the steps we are taking to protect our customers.
- We are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organisation and other health authorities.
- We've always taken seriously the cleanliness of our bikes. We know this is more important than ever. Aligned with guidance from health authorities, we are implementing additional measures to clean and disinfect the bikes.
- To help us and other members, we ask that if you develop any symptoms during the hire period, kindly contact our member hotline on 0203 474 0700 and we will shut down that bike and bay and implement our deep cleaning plan immediately.
- While we look forward to continuing to serve you during this time, we recognise some travel plans may change. Remember you can keep your bike for up to 30 days or extend it by calling the members hotline.
- Employee wellbeing is also a top priority. We are encouraging Brompton staff to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, working from home if possible and staying home if they are feeling ill.
Additionally, we are asking for your support in helping our sharing community remain safe and healthy by keeping the following health authority best practices top of mind.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Stay home if you are sick, get plenty of rest and avoid others who are sick. If you are feeling ill and are showing symptoms of a viral infection, including fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please refrain from use of the bikes until you are symptom free.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, especially if someone is ill.
Thank you for your continued love and support of Brompton Bike Hire